Wednesday 3 December 2014

Touch Points Hardcopy Designing and Inspiration - Diorissimo Fashion Film Planning.

I have created three moodborads below, as hard copies and scanned them onto my blog. I did this to bring to life some of my more complex touch points. I focused on my Pop-up Shop in Harrods as this holds imbedded touch points within it. These include my: Diorissimo Perfumery, Diorissimo Memorabilia, Diorissimo Selfie Wall and Diorissimo Q & A.




This image below was something that really inspired me in terms of the story behind my Diorissimo fashion film. As I have explained in previous blog posts, that the story behind my model is that she is a professional and successful business woman. I decided to chose this as a prominent career path for her, as Raf Simons created his Women's Ready-To-Wear 2014/15 collection around this. Simons realised that women of today are professionals with great careers, and wanted to turn this into a clothing collection. I feel that he wanted to show that work wear can be classy, but still look sexy at the same time. I therefore thought that as the re-release of my Diorissimo fashion film is premiering in December, it would get great if it tied in with Dior's current women's clothing line. 

The main part of Dior's ad campaign below that inspired me was the blurred lights. This to me symbolises the fast paced motion that any city naturally owns. So when I analysed this simple yet effective ad campaign in depth, I actually came to the conclusion that we are looking through the professional woman's eyes. As she has such a hectic scheduled life style and is always rushing to get to her next business venture. Therefore, everything is constantly moving and that is why everything is blurred in the ad campaign. Except for the woman; she still manages to stay crisp and pristine looking through it all.

To create a look of the city, similar to this ad campaign in my Diorissimo fashion film, I chose one of my shots to have London cities' skyline in it. This symbolised the part in my Diorissimo fashion film where my model is so close to getting to her meeting, but she gets distracted. This is by the cream rose petals on the floor, that have such an immersive scent that she cannot resist ignoring it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment